For many years the Lahaina Civic Center Craft fair was held almost every Sunday at the Lahaina Civic Center. A few years ago Maui Gift and Craft Fair relocated to the Lahaina Gateway. Please come and visit this wonderful Lahaina Craft Fair and all the wonderful art, jewelry, gifts and crafts.
Maui Gift and Craft Fair and it’s vendors are prioritizing the health and safety of guests by carefully adhering to the following guidelines:
▪Social distancing and face coverings are required at all times
▪Greeters based at the entrance to the craft fair will ask guests if they have any symptoms
▪ Masks will be made available for guests who do not have one
▪ Several hand sanitation stations will be available
▪ Booths will be spaced at least six feet apart
▪ Booths will be monitored to ensure social distancing protocols are being followed
▪ All vendors have passed The Maui Gift & Craft Fair’s Covid protocol training
"West Maui's Largest Gift and Craft Fair!"
"In Lahaina, every Sunday is Funday, at one of Maui's largest craft shows, The Maui Gift & Craft Fair at Lahaina Gateway. With over 50 vendors, free admission and plenty of free parking, you'll find a variety of offerings from local Maui artists and vendors. Featuring photography, jewelry, fine art, crafts, gifts and more, Lahaina Gateway offers a one-stop-shop for all your gift-giving needs. And with things to do for the kids and food & refreshments as well - why not make Sunday a Funday, at the Maui Gift & Craft Fair, West Maui's largest craft fair, in the Lahaina Gateway Center."
See you this Sunday Funday!